This course covers the fundamentals of table manners, addressing everything from place settings to holding utensils, good posture to appropriate conversation.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Navigate a place setting and menu.
- Hold utensils properly and understand the differences between American and Continental styles.
- Understand manners for specific courses in the meal, from bread and butter to soup and salad.
- Have good posture, eye contact and appropriate gestures.
- Handle it if you don’t like what you’ve ordered.
- Toast your host or guest of honor.
- End a meal properly and know when you can leave the table.